I’m writing to ask you to take an important step in faith…
Australia desperately needs a political party that will stand up for faith, life and family.
Since the marriage debate, I have spoken with tens of thousands of Christians who are concerned their values are not being represented in parliament.
Like you, they have waited too long for a political party that will give them a voice.
So today I am asking you to partner with me in building a new political movement that will boldly stand for the Christian faith, for the sanctity of life, and for the protection of society’s most fundamental building block, the family.
It will take time to raise something new now that God has brought an end to the CDP.
Nevertheless, I’m committed to this journey and your generous support today will help build the political movement needed to put strong Christian voices into parliaments around our nation.
But first, let me be 100% transparent.
Your gift today will absolutely be an act of faith.
As the Bible tells us, faith is believing in things unseen. And I’m asking you to invest in something that does not yet exist.
Right now, there is no legal entity, no brand, no detailed policy platform, no market research, no campaign bank account.
But over many years, you and I have seen what can happen with Christians step out in faith, believing in a faithful God.
That’s why your gift today is so important.
Your donation will empower me to focus fulltime on laying a strong foundation for this new party by:
- Building a network of Australian Christian leaders committed to seeing truth proclaimed in our parliaments
- Obtaining necessary legal advice to develop a robust and transparent governance structure
- Recruiting potential founding board members that will act in the interests of our members, not their own self interest
- Building a following of loyal Christian supporters and donors that will see this movement grow into a potent political force for future generations.
- Ensuring your voice is heard in the public square between elections as issues arise that affect Christians.
Right now, you’re probably thinking this sounds like a speculative investment. And I’d completely forgive you if that’s how you felt.
But starting something from scratch requires faith and courage.
Think about all we’ve been through together. You know, that you and I have the runs on the board to build a nationwide movement of Christian activists.
Which is why I’m asking you to step out with me, in faith, to build the Christian political movement that Australia so desperately needs.
So please, give your very best gift today to help found a new, political movement that will provide a home for Christians in Australia.
Together, we can make a stand for faith, life and family.
Thanks and God bless,